The Mary Neilson Team will list, market and work with your lender to negotiate a short payoff of the mortgage on your property to avoid foreclosure. If you have received notice from the court or your lender, there is still time to short sell. Generally 6 to 9 months.
1) Our Team will gather the needed Paperwork ie; Listing Agreement/Related & Lender Required Documentation.
2) Our Team will contact the lender and submit necessary information & Docs.
3) Our team will Market the Property to Procure a Buyer.
4) Our Team will provide lender with a Pre-Hud once an offer has been submitted.
5) Our Team will negotiate with lender to accept a Short Payoff amount with NO out of pocket to seller. ( Lender to pay commissions, state doc stamps, title insurance & related fees associated with the sale of real estate )
6) Our Team will work toward a Successful Closing.
Available to answer your questions 7 days a week. Contact one of The Mary Neilson Team to walk you through the process.
Mary 239-243-5989 email@example.com
Donna 239-443-7413 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy McCormack 239-233-6920 email@example.com
Kevin Halesworth 239-691-2532 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mary Neilson Team recommends seeking the advice of your Attorney and/or Accountant